So simple, yet so tasty!
Serving size: 1 (adjust accordingly)
- pour 1/2 - 1/3c of raw organic oats into a tupperware
- pour apple juice (or any apple and other fruit combo, my fav is apple & ginger or apple & guava) over, just enough to nearly cover the oats
- add any extras you desire such as a handful of goji berries; cinnamon; chia seeds (my chosen picks)
- gently mix with a fork to make sure the juice has mixed with the dry ingredients, cover & soak for at least one hour in the fridge or if making in the morning just put it in the fridge at work when you arrive.
- in a seperate container add 1/2c of organic yoghurt, this is to mix in with your oats once you are about to eat it.
- feel free to add nuts/berries or any other fruit to it just before eating...ENJOY! :-)